Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for fans of Carlos Fuentes for BBC radio

Options
  • 23-04-2005 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi there

I'm working for a BBC radio programme and I'm looking for fans of "The Death of Artemio Cruz" by Carlos Fuentes.

We're recording a programme with Carlos Fuentes at the beginning of May, in which a studio audience and booklovers around the world will be able to ask the author questions about his book. Are there any "Death of Artemio Cruz " fans here - and, if so, would you like to ask Carlos Fuentes a question about this novel?

If so, please email me your question:

The interview with Carlos Fuentes is in a BBC World Service series called: "World Book Club". You can find information about the programme on our website:
    www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/programmes/world_book_club.shtml

(which will continue to advertise April’s recording with Nick Hornby for a day or two)

Thanks very much indeed. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Best wishes, gary

LoLth: email address removed at poster's request. Also, meeting is already taking place so no more questions required.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 GaryBBC

thanks everyone. Recording takes place tomorrow ... and we have plenty of questions now.
    The programme will be broadcast end of June, if you're interested, and then archived on the programme website (address in my original post).
    Thanks again.
    garybbc.

Advertisement