Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Suggestion for the potb blog roll

• 23-04-2005 10:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭

to make the blogroll cooler on potb my suggestion would be to change the sql that generates it to order it on a different letter everytime it gets updated/once a day etc. Would need to include numbers and push them down as well. Another idea would be to just completely randomise it.

that way you stop the guys up the top always getting all the linkage. And you cut out the possibilty of people naming their blog !1blog just to get up top when listed.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I've ordered by maximum date now, which was in the original code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Nice, mine was feeling left out down the bottom :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Any chance there could be a "feeds last checked at 13.00 " or something like that near the X Monkeys typing ?

Advertisement