Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Snoop....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

where will his headline concert be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Only Human

I thought he was on trial for rape?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Are you thinking or R. Kelly?

Makaveli wrote:
    Are you thinking or R. Kelly?
    No, it was definatly snoop. Some woman accused him of raping her on the set of one of his music videos. I'm not sure if its a civil trial or a criminal trial. The news is a couple of months old now I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

yeah i heard about that. he's denying it though.

http://www.hiphop-elements.com/article/read/4/6412/1/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭hiphopfanno1

Look at the date that was posted.I fell for it too a few weeks ago though.THey would be an interesting mix of artists though.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Evzer

Wow, Humour is lost on some people. Do you really think snoop would do a concert with Andrea Bocelli, a classical singer? hahahahaha

Evzer wrote:
    Wow, Humour is lost on some people. Do you really think snoop would do a concert with Andrea Bocelli, a classical singer? hahahahaha
    That would be an interesting collaboration

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

snoop should have known not to touch her dizzle, fo' shizzle. oh you should all check out www.asksnoop.com
    it's THA SHIZZOLATOR, it translates regular webpages into snoop-speak, some faster than others, mind!

Advertisement