Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anthrax

Options
  • 21-04-2005 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Im just letting every1 no about the ANTHRAX concert which is on sometime the raido just died on me, dose any one no when its on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

They're May 4th at The Ambassador.

It's the classic line-up of Joe Belladona, Frank Bello, Dan Spitz, Scott Ian, and Charlie Benante. Lookin' forward to it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

i was meant to be going up with my buddy but ten he went and bought a recording studio so now he is too busy. ill be at home listening to among the lving thinking about it. still john bush is superior

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

belladonna sucks ass big time

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

So does Spitz. He sounded so bitter towards Scott Ian after he left the band. Caggianno's solo's were a lot better. Went to their gig last year, so glad I got to see that lineup!

EDIT: Great interview with Spitz. He really makes you want to hate him!

ya rob caggiano had some sweet tone out of his guitar, love his wah set up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

any idea on support ??
    they're headlining a gig with shadows fall, nightwish, trivium & bullet for my valentine in london in mid june, you think any of them could be supporting ??

no idea i cant find anything on their boards either.theres seems to be full of **** like billy milano though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

Bullet For My Valentine are doing the Funeral For A Friend gig in June.
    Looking forward to Anthrax as well..

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

No chance of paul crook aka metal loaf appearing?

i am going to see meat loaf in the summer preety much just for paul crook!what a savage guitarist, random acts is such a great solo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Support comes from Mike Got Spiked. A great Dublin band who will be heading off to do a few shows as part of the Warped tour in the States/Canada.
    Find more info on www.mikegotspiked.com

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Niall - Dahlia

They were in Bruxelles tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Just to let anyone know, Anthrax are signing Albums at 5 o clock on wednesday, in Sentinel records in temple bar.

Advertisement