Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best trick comp update

Options
  • 20-04-2005 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

hi, here's the deal, the best trick comp will happen on sunday may 1st on the ramp n rail street course, doors open at noon, comps kick off about 2 or 3 pm, there'll be a band playing, prizes to throw out from indy, ricta, firm, eastpak, es, emerica, 88 footwear, boarderco etc. €500 will be given to the top man. This time it will not be mr wayne gallagher, he broke his arm last nite, maybe he'll end up judging the comp. So far, ronnie and danny Callow from eastpak are comin over, some of tha belfast and limerick posse also. I believe ben and a few other uk riders will also attend. Wil from sidewalk and sylvester from ukvm will also be over. We are planning a weekend of street skating also for the day before and day after the event, should be an overall good weekend

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

i heard that conhuir lynn will be there... is dat true???????????? :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 mikekeane

i believe conhuir, bernie and the rest of the belfast crew are comin down, also ronnie & danny callow, maybe ben leyden, hopefully the limerick and southern lads. Also james black and pals!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

mikekeane wrote:
    i believe conhuir, bernie and the rest of the belfast crew are comin down, also ronnie & danny callow, maybe ben leyden, hopefully the limerick and southern lads. Also james black and pals!
    sounds like a good line up... im a bit pissed off now cause i cant make it... ah well :D :cool: :D

Advertisement