Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for someone in Kilkenny

Options
  • 19-04-2005 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Does anyone know any good methods that can be used to try and find someone in Kilkenny?

Needless to say I have tried the good old telephone directory with no joy and wondered if anyone knows of any other possible options.

Also does anyone know of any Tai Kwon Do clubs in Kilkenny for youths (under 10's)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Kaboogie

There is a good club in Piltown in South Kilkenny. With lots of young members, they also do Karate.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Kaboogie

Local radio is a great means of finding local people. :D
    Also a visit to a Country Post Office, they know everybody's business. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 leewr

Kaboogie wrote:
    Also a visit to a Country Post Office, they know everybody's business. :mad:

:):):)

A bit like 'round 'ere then :)

Unfortunately I do no have that luxury as I am in England so I am having to do this with distance not on my side. Cheers for th Karate club info.... will look into it. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

It depends on who you are looking for, how high their profile etc, or how much details you have.

I have had success in the past in locating an average joe soap I had lost contact with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 leewr

It is pretty much a Mr & Mrs normal from UK - with 4 kids (eldest kid 9 and they also have younger twins). I know that Mr has been known to wok in hotels in the area.

Other than the names and ages (obviously not a wise thing to post in public view) there is not much more to go on. They have been in the area since late 2000.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

write a letter to the editor of the Kilkenny People Newspaper. You always see letters like that in the paper.

Kilkenny People, 34 High Street, Kilkenny.

Advertisement