Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is Fast Eddies in Cork?

Options
  • 19-04-2005 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this may be off topic.

I live in Cork but have never been to this place, anyone know where it is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

tuckey street, across the road from tribes coffee shop, next door to the quad and bar rumba.
    if that do not help its the strret on the left hand side of the peace park looking from the fountain

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

At the fountain on Grand Parade go down teh street that is opposite Oliver Plunkett St on the same side as the Library. This street is Tucky St and has Fast Eddies and the Quad and Tribes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

U would get a better response in the Cork City forum. :) I'm from Cork too but dont know where it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

and is it a exclusive Hip-Hop club?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Ninja Turtle

No. As far as I can remeber hip-hop night is Tuesdays (might be different now though, I haven't been there in nearly a year), but don't be expecting any underground stuff.

I don't know why you'd want to go there anyway, the place is a complete sh!thole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

QBert's playing there...lucky bastards
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

Fast Eddies is usually the kind of place to hold sh*t "Chart/RnB" student nights, and try to cram in as many intoxicated students only looking for a cheap score.

Good music never even came in to the question.

Although recently they have been trying to improve their image, by getting in quality acts like Qbert and not letting in as many scobe-y looking people as they usually would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Ninja Turtle

And they got rid of the horrible smell that used to be there - it used to reek of feet.

That said, the place is still a hole, and only a complete gutting of the place/arson attack would fix that.

Advertisement