Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gorillaz' new album

• 18-04-2005 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

Anyone heard the new album Demon Days? (It's been leaked to the net). It has some pretty cool songs on it, i'm fairly impressed!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

rockin. i've been not-so-patiently waiting for this.

edit: sounds good so far.....

what song does Feel Good remind me of? tis really similar to something else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

any recomendations ??

im lovin' feel good inc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭eskimo

quarryman wrote:
    rockin. i've been not-so-patiently waiting for this.

edit: sounds good so far.....

what song does Feel Good remind me of? tis really similar to something else.
    i think it sounds a bit like robbie williams song "radio" that he release last year. think about it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Damon's bit sounds like U2's Staring At The Sun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭americanCat

i think i saw one of the music vids for gorillaz new album. i think it was called "nice" i can't remember. I saw it on a website that machall.com linked to. twas kewl

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 S. Fly

Havent heard it..to be honest im a bit suprised he's bringing it back...must be because Blur's cash cow is long since deceased.

The last Gorillaz CD must have been 5/6 years ago?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

S. Fly wrote:
    Havent heard it..to be honest im a bit suprised he's bringing it back...must be because Blur's cash cow is long since deceased.

The last Gorillaz CD must have been 5/6 years ago?

5 or 6?? Try 4! God you gave me a fright. Probably similar to the fright you get on waking from a coma...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

I freggin love feel good inc,
    I got the new album and I have to say I'm very dissapointed.
    The rest of the songs werent much like the single. I was really looking forward to adding this to my cd collection but not this time. Gonna delete the mp3's too :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

gorillaz' are **** and annoying all their songs are like that crazy frog ringtone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

TmB wrote:
    Damon's bit sounds like U2's Staring At The Sun.

that's it!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Talaghn

Havent heard the album but i did here the latest release!! i think its cool after u get past the first few seconds! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

November Has Come best song on it imo. This may be down to the fact that MF Doom is on it, no, well that's not true, it is because MF Doom is on it.

Advertisement