Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

were to get an mp3 player fixed for cheep???

Options
  • 18-04-2005 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

i bought an mp3 player in the sony center at christmas and i fell on the screen and it smashed i cant see a thing but it still playes.i threw te box out and the worrintey was in it.i went to one place were he told me it would cost 250 euro to fix it and it cost 400 anyone know were to get it fixed in dublin for cheep please help. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Sci->Tech->Gadgets

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,476 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

andy_eire wrote:
    i bought an mp3 player in the sony center at christmas and i fell on the screen and it smashed i cant see a thing but it still playes.i threw te box out and the worrintey was in it.i went to one place were he told me it would cost 250 euro to fix it and it cost 400 anyone know were to get it fixed in dublin for cheep please help. :confused:

Before you go about getting it fixed you need to read the charter for this forum, it may also be a good idea to actually find the correct forum to post in while your at it.
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

yeah and i dont know if you can like pay for Cheep?? whats cheep?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

Shrimp wrote:
    yeah and i dont know if you can like pay for Cheep?? whats cheep?

Its like sheep but with a C :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

how in the name of arse did he end up posting here?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

• Registered Users Posts: 22,142 ✭✭✭✭Esel

AlcoholicA wrote:
    how in the name of arse did he end up posting here?

Because he can't see a thing?

Not your ornery onager

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

alternativley why don't you just say: dude there's another form where you can ask that question, this forum is ridiculously anal and you can't colour outside the lines...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,142 ✭✭✭✭Esel

dude there's another form where you can ask that question, this forum is ridiculously anal and you can't colour outside the lines...

Why did I just say that?

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭franman

esel wrote:
    dude there's another form where you can ask that question, this forum is ridiculously anal and you can't colour outside the lines...

Why did I just say that?

because your ridiculously anal

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

franman wrote:
    because your ridiculously anal

or witty

Advertisement