Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for South Park episodes.

Options
  • 18-04-2005 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭

It seems these can be downloaded freely on the interweb. http://www.southparkx.net/

But, the older episodes are trickier to find and most of the links are down.

Can anyone help me out? I'm specifically looking for Series 1 -3.

If this is illegal mods please delete but like i said, there's a good few site providing them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Series 1-3 can be bought on dvd, so this would fall into the not allowed on boards section.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

Arf, that site doesn't have episode 4 of series 9. (the one with the PSP). Am dyin to see that.
    BTW, I highly reccomend you download episode 906. :D One of the funniest episodes I've seen in ages. The new series seems to me to be a lot better than the previous ones. (except the first 2)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,194 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

906? It was utter muck, though still a huge step up from the abomination of The Losing Edge.

Where cartman thought he was dead and butters got his ass probed??

BLASPHOMY!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

To say it was utter muck is a bit harsh, but it wasn't very funny.
    6 episodes in and I'm yet to be wowed by it all. Mediocre by previous seasons standards.
    Maybe 7 will be an improvement, shall know in about an hour.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,019 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I thought losing edge was ok, could have been funnier but the only real joke was Stan's dad. 906 was funny-ish, but...I dunno, a bit too "oh, look, lets be horrible to Butters for a change". Too similar to Awesom-o for me to find it really funny.

907, now....that made me laugh a lot. so far season 9 has been good, not great, but between 904 and 907 I can't really complain :D

i always thought they went downhill at around series3 or 4. And uphill around 8 or 9. Come on, 'Child Molestation is not funny' that episode was horrific.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

I bought Season 1-5 on DVD (brand new all factory sealed) on eBay from an Asian called hu yu. Does anyone know when Season 6 is coming out on DVD?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭billstraighten

try

no warez links/Gordon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

no warez here thanks/Gordon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭billstraighten

or try

no warez links please
    Gordon

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

This is not the place to discuss such warez.

If anyone posts warez links on this or any other forum they will be banned from boards indefinately.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

"If this is illegal mods please delete but like i said, there's a good few site providing them."

When I see many sites posting up your credit card details for all and sundry to view and you don't mind then I may take a less dim view of that statement. Maybe.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement