Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Go! Team Saturday night...

• 18-04-2005 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

i wasn't able to go to it.. what did people thing. i can only assume it was a great gig! but i don't like to make thoughs kinds of assumptions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭JimboPope

I was there, It was an absolute blinder!
    They only played for around 45 - 50 mins but they had two support acts with them. The first being the pipettes, who were this cutesy pop band in the same vein as belle and sebastian, pretty cool. The second one was DJ Scotch Egg who was just mental. Played some crazy hardcore death metal dance music mixed with nintendo gameboy (which he sat and played with during his set). At the end he started lobbing scotch eggs into the crowd, mental guy!
    The go! team came on shortly afterwards and i've never seen a crowd so up for a gig before. Ninja was just amazing, really got everyone going. She's was just all energy, copying peoples dance moves, had everyone shouting at the top of their lungs and dancing like idiots. Pure fun from start to finish. Played two new songs which were prettty cool, hope they come back soon.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

heard this gig was deadly, pretty pissed i missed it, any idea if they are playing oxegen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i'm so, so sorry i missed that gig!
    i just had a wee look and can't see anything aboot the Go! Team playing oxegen. but i shall live in hope

Advertisement