Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help.. bus station to Dooradoyle?

Options
  • 17-04-2005 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,
    I have an interview in Dooradoyle in County Hall next week, just wondering the best way of getting there!? I'm getting a bus from Dublin, so would I better off just getting a taxi out there or is there a bus I can get nearby? Cost is pretty important..!!! Thanks in advance ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭moshpit77

A taxi from the station shouldn't cost you too much, otherwise get directions to o'connell street (not too far away) and there's a bus from there to dooradoyle every 15 mins (ish!)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Cork_girl wrote:
    Hey lads,
    I have an interview in Dooradoyle in County Hall next week, just wondering the best way of getting there!? I'm getting a bus from Dublin, so would I better off just getting a taxi out there or is there a bus I can get nearby? Cost is pretty important..!!! Thanks in advance ;)

if cost is a major factor then I would suggest avoiding the rank directly outside the station. best to cross parnell street and walk a few yards up to the treaty cabs base, you will save yourself a few quid.

their number is 061 415566 should you need them to get you back from county hall to the station after the interview.

they are hackney cabs too so you will know the price of the cab before you even start your journey.

map_davis_street..gif

• Registered Users Posts: 51,158 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I agree with Billy, those cabs outside the railway station are rip off merchants who generally fleece visitors just off the train.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Thanks a million lads for that - brilliant! Now I only have to worry about the interview! I'll definitely find Treaty Cabs and thanks for the number I'll need to get back in again too I suppose! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

hi well a quick note to say thanks, got the job and had no hassle thanks to all you're help, €5 out to Dooradoyle.. reasonable!! :D So it looks like I'll be getting to know Limerick a little better in the near future!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,158 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Congratulations..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

congratulations on securing the Job Cork_Girl.

Advertisement