Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros Na Run

Options
  • 16-04-2005 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭

Haven't watched in ages. Mainly down to the fact that I hate most soap operas. But when I was actively watching the soaps. (Think of writing a new book, How to stop watching soaps 10 easy step to using that remote more effectively)

I have to say that I like one of the orginal storylines envoling Liam and Bernie.

Bernie and Liam are set to get married.
    Liam is having second thoughts about it.
    He tells Bernie who is very upset.
    She tells him that he cann't leave her waiting, it would be better if she left him waiting.
    Bernies friend (who is giving her away, Don't know her name, she owned the radio station and died of cancer) see Bernie crying at her dressing table in her dress, and convinces her that she is just having cold feet.
    Bernie arrives at the wedding and as she walking up the ailse the credits start rolling and tune in next september.

Other soaps should take a break during the summer and give us a break.

Can anyone tell me if Jason is Taghs Son?
    Because Taigh found out he was steril and that his wifes baby couldn't be his (He killed the bady as far as I know). But I thought he was only pretending to Jason and Jason's Mother?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

The Angela storyline at the moment is superb.

Best soap in ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Ros na run is surprisingly easy to get into actually , .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Gael

Elmo wrote:
    Haven't watched in ages. Mainly down to the fact that I hate most soap operas. But when I was actively watching the soaps. (Think of writing a new book, How to stop watching soaps 10 easy step to using that remote more effectively)

I have to say that I like one of the orginal storylines envoling Liam and Bernie.

Bernie and Liam are set to get married.
    Liam is having second thoughts about it.
    He tells Bernie who is very upset.
    She tells him that he cann't leave her waiting, it would be better if she left him waiting.
    Bernies friend (who is giving her away, Don't know her name, she owned the radio station and died of cancer) see Bernie crying at her dressing table in her dress, and convinces her that she is just having cold feet.
    Bernie arrives at the wedding and as she walking up the ailse the credits start rolling and tune in next september.

Other soaps should take a break during the summer and give us a break.

Can anyone tell me if Jason is Taghs Son?
    Because Taigh found out he was steril and that his wifes baby couldn't be his (He killed the bady as far as I know). But I thought he was only pretending to Jason and Jason's Mother?

Tadhg is Jason's father. It was confirmed. He is sterile, bu that only happened after he had an illness some years back, but he was still fertile when he raped Jasons' mother.

Advertisement