Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipod u2 version

Options
  • 12-04-2005 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

To say my head is wrecked is an understatement, Ipod u2,win xp, my pc wont shows f drive ipod, but when i right click on it it shows f ipod, when I explore the egg timer comes on and the only way i can get rid of it is to close down, I think I need to reboot ipod or **** it in the bin !! Can anyone give me a web add to clear and reboot this ,other info, bought and installed a usb2 pci card,It tells me all is working ok...........Help !

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

MarinoMark wrote:
    To say my head is wrecked is an understatement, Ipod u2,win xp, my pc wont shows f drive ipod, but when i right click on it it shows f ipod, when I explore the egg timer comes on and the only way i can get rid of it is to close down, I think I need to reboot ipod or **** it in the bin !! Can anyone give me a web add to clear and reboot this ,other info, bought and installed a usb2 pci card,It tells me all is working ok...........Help !

Have you looked at the Apple support pages?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

have you installed the software that comes on the cd?
    try grabbing ipod updater off the apple site and running a restore with that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

looking through that page i havent found what i am looking for

last night was turning on my ipod and the songs werent playing right. skipping through them. connected it to my pc today and it would recognise the ipod as a removable drive but itunes wouldnt recognise it. any way of resetting the ipod (preferably without formatting it) to get the thing to play the mp3's correctly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

Advertisement