Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skip Hire - How ? How Much ?

Options
  • 12-04-2005 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Been doing a bit of DIY over the last year and the garage is full of stuff - bits of wood, tiles, carpet, underlay, bricks, old pipes, rubble etc etc

I need to hire a skip.

Any idea of how much these things cost to hire ?

Are there any restrictions as to what you can put in them ?

I am in South East of Ireland (Kilkenny region) but would be interested to know how much you have paid for a skip wherever and how to organise one.

Did a quick search on interweb but didn't get any meaningful info...

Ta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

cheaper and quicker to tip the bin men.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I heard someone here mentioned 250 euro for a skip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 dfitz1

englander wrote:
    Been doing a bit of DIY over the last year and the garage is full of stuff - bits of wood, tiles, carpet, underlay, bricks, old pipes, rubble etc etc

I need to hire a skip.

Any idea of how much these things cost to hire ?

Are there any restrictions as to what you can put in them ?

I am in South East of Ireland (Kilkenny region) but would be interested to know how much you have paid for a skip wherever and how to organise one.

Did a quick search on interweb but didn't get any meaningful info...

Ta

V&W Recycling in Dundalk: Pay a euro at the gate and then dump your stuff into respective areas. Bit far from Kilkenny though & you'd need a trailer or van.

Advertisement