Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banner Request

Options
  • 12-04-2005 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Could someone please hook me up with a banner for a gaming site I'm part of. Here's the old banner so you can get an idea of the size(562x177) and what it looks like. The colors don't really matter, the only thing I'd want to see on it is the name "DCentral" ofcourse, as well as the major console companies. So, Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo....and Sega, even though they aren't so much a console company anymore.

dc2k4jetgrind.gif

As you can see, we made the mistake of putting 2K4 on it, so whatever the new banner looks like, could you not include a date, I don't wanna have to change it every year. We don't really have a graphics forum there anymore, so that could be knocked right off the banner...actually, all the descriptive words (ie, audio, video,pc, etc) at the top can be avoided.

Thanks,
    bimmu

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 bimmu

Someone?? Anyone?

Is this too boring of a request?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

attached - exact same banner without the text you requested

Cool, thanks. I'll use this one for one of the templates.

Advertisement