Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Night Music?

Options
  • 11-04-2005 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

Where is the best place in kk to go for music on a saturday nite? Bands, dj,
    etc. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Check out the entertainment pages of the Kilkenny People to see what bands are playing where. It all depends on what kind of music you are after.

Nite-Club wise is not great in KK in my opinion - Langtons, Club 51, Nero's, The Venue...

None of them do much for me to be honest. Prefer a late bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭djpaul

mick_irl wrote:
    Check out the entertainment pages of the Kilkenny People to see what bands are playing where. It all depends on what kind of music you are after.

Nite-Club wise is not great in KK in my opinion - Langtons, Club 51, Nero's, The Venue...

None of them do much for me to be honest. Prefer a late bar.

Have to agree with you about the late bar. Not that many bands around on saturday nite :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

nowhere plays decent music (IMO)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

Ryans in Friary street has good bands some nights. The trad bands they get are excellent but they also get other bands that play good music. No metal or any of that sh1te though

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Norinoco

dawballz wrote:
    Ryans in Friary street has good bands some nights. The trad bands they get are excellent but they also get other bands that play good music. No metal or any of that sh1te though

Yea, love the trad nights there, dont think they have them on a saturday night though.

"The Fuzz" are playing there this saturday...kind of a rock band from what I can find

The line up for the next couple of weeks there are:
    The Fuzz -- Sat 16 April
    The Migrant Hawkers -- Sat 23 April
    Mary Stokes Band -- Sat 30 April

• Advertisement
Advertisement