Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony vaio trouble

• 11-04-2005 5:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 506 ✭✭✭

hi there.. i have a sony vaio pcg-sr21 and have a few problems, was wondering if anyone could advise me what to do

battery: dies as soon as off the mains. got another one but does same thing, is it possible the batteries are bad or is the charging thing? it does say that its charging and earlier it increased from 97-100%.... so i wouldnt think its the laptop itself..

touchpad: doesnt work... no idea what to do. guy said the ribbon cable is busted, i am ordering one to see if it works or not, and the only place i can get that is the us, and shipping is huge...

getting ram for sony sr is Horrible!! so expensive to get micro dimms..

anybody got 128mb micro dimm pc133 144pin 3.3v for sony vaio for sale?

Cheers people for answering

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,530 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Micro DIMM's? Even my Vaio Picturebook (little Transmeta) used normal SO-DIMM's. They are NOT hard to get. I'm using some nicked from a Thinkpad in my Vaio R600 at the moment...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 506 ✭✭✭munzab

eur, yeah, they are micro dimms, seriously, i was having a look at them earlier... they are tiny! i have cl3 128mb on my acer aspire, and they look huge compared to these ones, these ones are like half of the so-dimms

Advertisement