Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help! anyone sell garden fencing?

Options
  • 11-04-2005 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

im looking for green pvc coated wire fencing thats 2 foot high or around 62 centimetres, on a roll. i need about 100 foot of it.
    ive tried all the builder providers and no one knows anything about it, even though i have a load of it fitted from years gone by. also looking for barbed wire 100foot on a roll. thanks for any help

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Is the barbed wire to fence in Bunny, he he

(\ /)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

kadman :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

lomb wrote:
    im looking for green pvc coated wire fencing thats 2 foot high or around 62 centimetres, on a roll. i need about 100 foot of it.
    I know the stuff you mean - have you tried a garden centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

I havent actually i think they only sell pure plastic stuff and they dont have any barbed wire

kadman wrote:
    Is the barbed wire to fence in Bunny, he he

(\ /)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

kadman :D

nope to keep thiefs out :D and to keep them in while i beat the crap out of them if i catch them :D only kidding :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Try Woodies for the pvc wire fence. Got a roll there a couple of months ago. Any decent builder providers should be able to sell you the barbed wire.

• Advertisement

slimjimmc wrote:
    Try Woodies for the pvc wire fence. Got a roll there a couple of months ago. Any decent builder providers should be able to sell you the barbed wire.

cool thanks, will try today :)

Advertisement