Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bourne Legacy

Options
  • 11-04-2005 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭

A few days ago I picked up this book, foolishly thinking it was all three books in a series.
    Only when I read the back of the book did I discover that it's actually the 4th book.

Has anyone read this or the other books in the series?

Will I need to go back and get the others first or is it really worth it at all?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,878 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

ive read them all, great books imo! id get the other two i really enjoyed them

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭briano

I got the Bourne trilogy just after christmas. Really didn't like the books that much at all. Its the first time I recall enjoying films more than the books that they were based on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

The one or two Ludlum books I read never did it for me either, i found them poorly written in comparison to some other espionage/thriller writers, lurching from action sequence to action sequence with very little in-between. That the Bourne books have crossed the page-screen divide so well owes as much, if not more, to the talents of those involved on the film side of that divide as it does to Ludlum's original books.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,878 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

i thought they were quality and the books sold millions :D

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭briano

Also, the films and the books have very little in common, especially the bourne supremacy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement