Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Finally ... interesting free music on the net

• 11-04-2005 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi all,

RENDEZVOUS, a new band in the music scene offers groovy instrumental tracks with a touch of jazz and psychedelic sounds.
    Check out their latest EP album and tell us what you think about it.

The entire EP which was released recently via the internet can be downloaded easily for free through the web-site (no registration required).

You can check out a review of the EP on http://www.jazzreview.com/cdreview.cfm?ID=9180
    which track did you like most ? write to us here on this thread or throught the web site.

Take care,

Juilan.
    http://www.rendezvous-info.com

RendezvousEP2004.jpg

what's your favourite track? 5 votes

No Man's Land
    0% 0 votes
    So What
    40% 2 votes
    Summertime (featuring Incognito)
    60% 3 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 adam75

WOW!!!
    great music, where can i get more stuff ?
    i listen to the EP every day for hours...
    i love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

lmfao 1 post hmm i wonder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,721 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

reminds me of an infomercial....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,268 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I can safely say this music is crap without even listening to it. Anyone that needs to whore themselves this much has obviously even less talent than Westlife.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Serbian

Your music is obviously very inspiring. I mean, Adam75 felt compelled to sign up to Boards (probably after years of lurking) and make his fantastic post about your band, only to disappear once again into the wilderness that is 'The Internet'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

I totally agree with the posts above. This does seem like a pretty pathetic attempt to market your band.

I can smell the banning in the wind. Better luck next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 adam75

at first this looked like a very nice place to join to but now you all made me feel like crap...
    let me understand, should i post only offensive words???
    should i write only bad reviews???
    what is the matter with you all, you act as if you enjoy making people feel like ****!
    one of you posted : "I can safely say this music is crap without even listening to it."
    what, are you some kind of a moron???
    would you not feel like an ass if your best friend gives you the same CD you spat on to your birthday and you'll like it???
    and one last thing,
    the band i gave a nice review to, not only that i dont know them at all, but they are doing something great, they let people download their music for FREE from a very nice website and even dont advertise at all on their site...

THINK ABOUT IT!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭seo-ireland

adam75 wrote:
    would you not feel like an ass if your best friend gives you the same CD you spat on to your birthday and you'll like it???

:confused: :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

That's some nice pimping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

at first this looked like a very nice place to join to but now you all made me feel like crap...
    let me understand, should i post only offensive words???
    should i write only bad reviews???
    what is the matter with you all, you act as if you enjoy making people feel ............
    the band i gave a nice review to, not only that i dont know them at all, but they are doing something great, they let people download their music for FREE from a very nice website and even dont advertise at all on their site...

THINK ABOUT IT!!!

ye see. no one posts like that. no one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

Adam, you're right. Its so nice of them to not pimp. Thats what you registered here to do for them. How very nice.

Despite the obvious pimping done by friends of the band, i decided to give em a listen. I rate them "bleh" at best. Sorry, just not my style. But please, keep the pimpage to a minimum please. Its blatantly obvious thats what you're doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭case n basket

adam75 wrote:
    THINK ABOUT IT!!!
    HEY MAN!!! THINK ABOUT IT!!!

ahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

I gave the first track a listen, "No Man's Land".

It seriously reminds me of Ross' keyboard music from Friends...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I've listened to some unlistenable crap in my life but that was a tedious few minutes. Really awful. It's like something you'd hear in a lift or when you're put on hold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

John2 wrote:
    It's like something you'd hear in a lift or when you're put on hold.
    No no no! Elevator music is better :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Serbian

julian2003 wrote:
    Check out their latest EP album and tell us what you think about it... which track did you like most? write to us here on this thread or throught the web site...
    julian2003 wrote:
    ...i dont know them at all...

If you don't know them at all then how were they going to find out about all the nice things we were going to say about them? :confused:

"I did not have sexual relations with this band"
    - Julian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Redleslie2

john_thomson_actor2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭seo-ireland

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 julian2003

thanks for the feedback guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

and thank you for spamming all the music forums here

• Advertisement
Advertisement