Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know loads about Delphi?

Options
  • 09-08-2001 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

For anyone who knows novell, especially in UCD, cos I don't know what it looks like anywhere else, I'm trying to create a screen just like the application launcher screen when the novell application launcher is started, i.e, split screen, categories of apps on the left, and the contents of said categories on the right. It's just that I have downloaded far too many programs (85! on my computer at last count) and either can't remember where some of them are, or can't be arsed trawling through pop-up menu after pop-up menu.

I have no idea where to start with Delphi. pascal is not my fluent language, it's just that it's so damn quick! Any tips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Get Slosh talking about it and he'll never shut up! smile.gif

Al.

Sedulously eschew obfuscatory hyperverbosity and prolixity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

Shinji knows a fair bit about it, but I dont think he looks at this board smile.gif

Advertisement