Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

saw

Options
  • 09-04-2005 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

Well Kadman how,s the saw doing bud

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Carpenter wrote:
    Well Kadman how,s the saw doing bud

Saw is going absolutely lovely. I'l get a new blade next week , and will order new planer blades. They are the original light thickness blades, hopefully the more available thicker blades wil fit. Excellent little thicknesser, very little use I'd say , judging from the table condition. Spindle gear is running very sweetly, again I'd say very little use. Sliding table attachment for the saw, just needs a 30 inch travel bar, will order during the week.

Had an opportunity to use the saw during the week, constructing a pine cooker extraction hood. . Surprised by its power and accuracy for a small combination, but being Italian built, its par for the course. Italian machinery is reknowned for its build quality in the woodwork machinery area.

When its got a new sawblade, cutters, and guides, and a good maintainence, if ever you want to buy it back, you can ffffffff......forget about it. :D:D

Thanks again Carpenter.

kadman :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

kadman wrote:
    Saw is going absolutely lovely. I'l get a new blade next week , and will order new planer blades. They are the original light thickness blades, hopefully the more available thicker blades wil fit. Excellent little thicknesser, very little use I'd say , judging from the table condition. Spindle gear is running very sweetly, again I'd say very little use. Sliding table attachment for the saw, just needs a 30 inch travel bar, will order during the week.

Had an opportunity to use the saw during the week, constructing a pine cooker extraction hood. . Surprised by its power and accuracy for a small combination, but being Italian built, its par for the course. Italian machinery is reknowned for its build quality in the woodwork machinery area.

When its got a new sawblade, cutters, and guides, and a good maintainence, if ever you want to buy it back, you can ffffffff......forget about it. :D:D

Thanks again Carpenter.

nice answer i am just finished the room then i will look for any parts in that mess of mine for you ok

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

No panic Carpenter.

If you find any bits n bobs let me know and I'll collect them whenever suits you.
    Have to say anyone that missed out on this ...missed out big time, you wont get too many bargains like this. Pity you had to let it go, but its in a good home now. :D:D

So if you come across any more old timers like this , send 'em down to kadmans "old machinery retirement home " he he

Advertisement