Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a job in Edinburgh??

Options
  • 09-04-2005 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭

Hey im going to Edinburgh for the summer to work and i was wondering if anyone here knew places that supply jobs for people like me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Von Manstein

I know how hard it is to find work believe me - im looking for work myself in Munich

Check out this site

http://irishpubjobs.com/Links.aspx

http://irishpubjobs.com/Jobs.aspx

I remember seeing ads for pub jobs in Scotland before

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

thanks for the link. There is nothing there at the moment but i will keek a look out.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

People like you?

What exactly do you do?

People like you?

What exactly do you do?

Whats that supposed to mean???

• Registered Users Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Whats that supposed to mean???

Youy ask for advice on getting a job in Edinburgh and would be suitable for people like you yet you do not give any information about people like you or what you can do. Without this information, it is very difficult to give advice on jobs. Standard questions really unless people on boards are clairvoyant :confused:

• Advertisement

oh fair enough, well im a student just looking for a part-time job while i stay there for the summer. Ill work at anything at all once i get a pay check at the end of the week.

My experience is mainly shop work, small shops and supermarkers. I worked in a petrol station and fast food place for 2 years. and am currently in my 3rd year in GMIT studying software development.

Advertisement