Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hedge Hunter

Options
  • 09-04-2005 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭

wow :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Did this need a new thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭goin'_to_the_PS

i think so to discuss the grand national in general.
    I felt it was rather timid this year 21 finished thats the most its been for years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Ah no the other thread was used well enough for it. You're right though it was a bit of a facile race this year, all credit of course going to hedgehunter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Meevagh

Hedgehunter was lucky clan royal look good and was coasting it would have been a brilleant race had that incident not happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Clan Royal? He'd probably have pipped Forest Gunner for 5th or so but he certainly wouldn't have placed that high - I'm still shocked that Tony McCoy didn't handle himself a bit better in that situation, t'was a classic racing moment all the same :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭fr wishy washy

jimi_t wrote:
    Clan Royal? He'd probably have pipped Forest Gunner for 5th or so but he certainly wouldn't have placed that high - I'm still shocked that Tony McCoy didn't handle himself a bit better in that situation, t'was a classic racing moment all the same :)

there was'nt anything really he could have done.the horses tack was loose when the incident happened and i think mccoy was'nt in full control as they neared beechers second time.

i d'ont think he could have possibly lasted home from there as he was pulling way too hard

d'ont forget folks,hindsight is always 20/20 :)

Advertisement