Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Royal Wedding on Sky

Options
  • 09-04-2005 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭

Anyone looking at the wedding day on sky? - they have dedicated the entire day to it.

One of the reporters in the crowd nearly got knocked down by horses,

Joanna Lumley is looking fantastic at it - love her hat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Crania

Its really boring, I only watched a minute of it when I was flicking through the channels

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Norinoco wrote:
    Joanna Lumley is looking fantastic at it - love her hat.
    I'm not much of a hat or royals person, but I did catch a glimpse of Joanna Lumley while passing through and, by the gods, for a woman nearing 60 she looks bloody amazing!

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Twas on in the background in a pub where I had lunch. Two remarks:

1. English royals seem to have a genetic inability to dress well.

2. It's weird seeing people having wedding reception conversations on TV without hearing their words - intrusive really. Of course Sky were glad to have some stuff to fill up their schedule and to break away from the Pope story that must be getting a bit repetitive now.

Advertisement