Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSH java client

Options
  • 05-07-2001 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    anyone used the mindterm GPL'd SSH java client? I have a compiled jar file for it, which works, but I need to modify the code. If I compile MindTerm.class (all i need to change), and add it to the jar (overwriting the old version of that class), i get
    got a security error. method verification error.
    Any idea what this is? Could it be because my new class is compiled with sdk (1.3) and the rest isnt? Could it be because my java vm doesnt support jdk 1.3? (I cant find an earlier version of the jdk for linux). Or any other suggestions?
    the url for this (nifty) ssh client is
    http://www.appgate.com/products/mindterm/personal/mindterm_old_downloads.html
    if anyones interested
    quozl

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

no idea re the problem
    but mindterm rox as an ssh client
    it will ssh through firewall's too.
    v.handy for ircing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

sorted it. thanks anyway

Advertisement