Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here speak spanish and english?

Options
  • 07-04-2005 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

Im doin my leaving cert oral next week.I used to be brilliant at spanish. I know the basics but need somebody to talk to in spanish just to c if i can actually talk the language because the only time i talked it before was at my mocks oral. If anybody can help and can spare an hour over the next week let me know either here or by pm.I will ring and it wont cost ya anything if anybody can help it would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

hmmm, I do but I am in the States so an hour call to me might brake your wallet.
    Most everyone who posts here speaks both, I am sure you will have someone local help you out ;)
    good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭IzzyWizzy

I can speak Spanish and English, do you still need help?

Advertisement