Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PenoS presents "random Ramblings"

Options
  • 07-04-2005 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

1. Jadakiss absolutly killed 50 with checkmate! this beef wont go in 50's favour. fat joe didnt really get at 50 with his diss track which was a mad letdown. now lets "patiently wait" for Nas to drop an 50.

2. Im not sure how many of u know about the "smack DVD" series but this is pure class, all the top artists are on it just hangin out an spittin freestyles, the battles at the end are pure class u have to check them out(use a p2p an type smack DVD)

3. Slept on artist: Jae Millz, Immortal Technique and Juelz Santana. millz has some good tracks out and as a battle emcee his freestyle battles are amazing hes one of the best in the buisness for freestyling. Immortal Technique is another dope artist whos just starting to come to the forefront now, he has amazing lyrical ability and he touchs on all the serious subjects of the mintue. Juelz Santana is another great artist who has some good tracks out, his funniest to date is "drop a couple Pounds" done to the "drop it like its hot beat" this guy has mad potential and cud be up there pretty soon.

4.D-block are getting more and more popular there stuff isnt all that fresh but when they say their gangstas u tend to believe them! styles P has been doin well i recent weeks and cud assert himself as one of the top artists in the game.
    5. Freebie anyone?:

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0RWKCU49RYQRA 1H95XL26A887Z
    remove the spaces and copy and paste it into ur browser

tracklist:
    01| Jay-Z - The Bounce Intro | 01:07 |
    ÞÝÛ | 02| Foxy Brown - Art Of War | 04:39 |
    ÞÝÛ | | (Produced Ty Fyfe & Young Gav) | |
    ÞÝÛ | 03| N.O.R.E. Ft. Ashanti, Lil' Jon, Killa 3 - Young | 02:16 |
    ÞÝÛ | | Boy Young Girl | |
    ÞÝÛ | 04| Ol' Dirty Bastard Ft. M.O.P. - Pop Shots (Remix) | 02:25 |
    ÞÝÛ | 05| Fat Joe - Train Of Thought | 02:05 |
    ÞÝÛ | 06| Cam'ron Ft. Juelz Santana - Get Down Wit Dip Set | 03:33 |
    ÞÝÛ | 07| Tony Yayo - Live By The Gun | 02:31 |
    ÞÝÛ | 08| Tapemasters Inc. & Ice Cube - Multi-Million | 02:22 |
    ÞÝÛ | | Dollar Movie Freestyle | |
    ÞÝÛ | 09| Destiny's Child Ft. Ice Cube, Bun B, Ray Cash - | 02:56 |
    ÞÝÛ | | Soldier (Remix) | |
    ÞÝÛ | 10| Olivia Ft. Lloyd Banks - Twist It | 01:33 |
    ÞÝÛ | 11| 50 Cent Ft. Young Buck, Spider Loc, Tony Yayo, | 04:49 |
    ÞÝÛ | | Lloyd Banks - G-Unit The Gang | |
    ÞÝÛ | 12| Boyz N Da Hood, The Game, T.I. - Dem Boyz (Remix) | 03:04 |
    ÞÝÛ | 13| Fat Joe Ft. T.I. and Paul Wall - Plenty Niggas | 02:16 |
    ÞÝÛ | | (Remix) | |
    ÞÝÛ | 14| Jadakiss Ft. B.I.G. and Prinz - What You Expect | 02:48 |
    ÞÝÛ | 15| Cassidy Ft. Mary J. Blige - I'm A Hustla (Remix) | 03:57 |
    ÞÝÛ | 16| Peedi Crakk - Freestyle | 00:48 |
    ÞÝÛ | 17| Eve - Freestyle | 00:32 |
    ÞÝÛ | 18| Ol' Dirty Bastard Ft. Pharrell and Clipse - | 03:05 |
    ÞÝÛ | | Operator (Remix) | |
    ÞÝÛ | 19| Fat Joe Ft. Nelly - Get It Poppin' | 03:24 |
    ÞÝÛ | | (Full Dirty Version) | |
    ÞÝÛ | 20| Kanye West Ft. Newz - Whole Life | 02:13 |
    ÞÝÛ | 21| Slim & AC - Incredible | 01:32 |
    ÞÝÛ | 22| Twista - Freestyle | 01:02 |
    ÞÝÛ | 23| Ol' Dirty Bastard Ft. Ludacris - Coochie | 01:24 |
    ÞÝÛ | 24| Trak Starz Ft. Trina and Louis V - Big Spenda | 02:16 |
    ÞÝÛ | 25| Outkast Ft. Killer Mike and Bubba Sparkxxx - Oh | 02:54 |
    ÞÝÛ | | No | |
    ÞÝÛ | 26| Styles P. Ft. All Stars - So Serious | 01:35 |
    ÞÝÛ | 27| Ghostface Ft. Prefuse - Hide Ya Face | 01:15 |
    ÞÝÛ | 28| Raekwon Ft. Tragedy - Freestyle | 02:00 |
    ÞÝÛ | 29| J-Hood - I'm Gonna Get Mines | 01:02 |
    ÞÝÛ | 30| 50 Cent - Life's On The Line | 01:20 |
    ÞÝÛ | | (Unreleased Verse Dissing P. Diddy & Ja Rule) | |
    ÞÝÛ | 31| Buggy - Gangsta Gangsta | 02:37 |
    ÞÝÛ | 32| Young Blaze - Flicking (Produced By Phoenix) | 02:18 |
    ÞÝÛ | 33| Ja Rule Ft. Mary J. Blige - Streets Done Raised | 05:07 |
    ÞÝÛ | | Me | |
    ÞÝÛ | 34| Tapemasters Inc. - Outro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

Jadakiss absolutly killed 50 with checkmate!

...And then shot himself in the foot with his new rubbish, "K-I-S-S me" indeed! And that's "gangsta" is it? So much for smoking chronic and shooting people, apparently being gangsta involves talking lovingly to a woman and buying her jewellery. The state of him, calling himself a "don". Real mafiosi would have him sliced up and dumped in a river before he could even consider "reaching fo' his gat yo". The above is simply an example of how sh*te mainstream "hip-hop" is nowadays. Shocking.
    styles P cud assert himself as one of the top artists in the game.

...And it would be a bloody crying shame if he did!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pen0s

FTA69 wrote:
    ...And then shot himself in the foot with his new rubbish, "K-I-S-S me" indeed! And that's "gangsta" is it? So much for smoking chronic and shooting people, apparently being gangsta involves talking lovingly to a woman and buying her jewellery. The state of him, calling himself a "don". Real mafiosi would have him sliced up and dumped in a river before he could even consider "reaching fo' his gat yo". The above is simply an example of how sh*te mainstream "hip-hop" is nowadays. Shocking.
    LMMFAO

im just stating accepted opinion! yes kiss did shoot himself in the foot with that one, pretty funny considering he dissed 50 about the same ****. still hes ahead in this beef.

im not into tha mainstream stuff as much thats why i mentioned Millz an santana.

i bet ur an imortal technique fan.....?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Drum boy

I love Immortal Tachnique, his lyrica are amazing and hes rapping about important ****!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Technique shoots himself in the foot too. I think he's a great rapper and he's got a really slick flow but jesus, he gets too over hyped with his views and ends up turning good arguements into fundamentalist conspiracy theories.
    I here he's doing a European tour sometime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Yeah, that's really my only gripe with him, all the bloody propaganda in his songs and shows. He's a preachy bastard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Evzer

Pen0s wrote:
    1. Jadakiss absolutly killed 50 with checkmate! this beef wont go in 50's favour. fat joe didnt really get at 50 with his diss track which was a mad letdown. now lets "patiently wait" for Nas to drop an 50.

How did the beef not go 50's way the whole point of it was to hype up the release of his new record and he sold close to 1.5 million in 4 days. If they were smart they wouldnt have replied at all imo.

Pen0s wrote:
    LMMFAO
    i bet ur an imortal technique fan.....?

I never heard any of his stuff to be honest, I also never heard MF Doom, I'd love to though. Living in rural West Waterford you don't come across much of the 'auld underground hip-hop (not that I'm clueless about it either though).
    Yeah, that's really my only gripe with him, all the bloody propaganda in his songs and shows. He's a preachy bastard.

That's the best thing about Dead Prez, Public Enemy, Talib Kweli and KRS One, they relate to working-class people on their own level.

That's the best thing about Dead Prez, Public Enemy, Talib Kweli and KRS One, they relate to working-class people on their own level.
    Technique kind of takes it to the next level though, where KRS-One was spreading knowledge Technique spreads conspiracy theories.
    Still worth picking up the Revolutionary albums, good listening despite some of the stuff he goes on about.

Like what?

FTA69 wrote:
    Like what?
    do use a p2p to download?

if u have anything to use to download tracks then d/l these immortal Technique songs:

"Bin Laden"
    "Industrial Revolution"
    "The Prophecy"- this is good!

also check out Pharohe Monch, who is my fave rapper of the mintue

"Hell"
    "**** You"
    "Agent Orange"

they are great listening to anyone thats into hip-hop and wants to hear pure raw skill

• Advertisement

Get Pharoahe's older stuff with Organized Konfusion, much better then his Rawkus stuff imho.

As for Technique, add Dance with the Devil to that list.

Sound job lads, but I haven't a clue about p2ps and downloads to be honest! ;)

FTA69 wrote:
    Sound job lads, but I haven't a clue about p2ps and downloads to be honest! ;)
    use bearshare or kazaa

yes organized konfusion are good

dont know why i didnt think of dance with the devil, great song

Dance With Devil is good but is nowhere near his best imo. Yet it gets plugged to death.
    Freedom of Speech is a great song and one that isn't too heavy on the preaching.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

Pen0s wrote:
    3. Slept on artist: Jae Millz, Immortal Technique and Juelz Santana. millz has some good tracks out and as a battle emcee his freestyle battles are amazing hes one of the best in the buisness for freestyling. Immortal Technique is another dope artist whos just starting to come to the forefront now, he has amazing lyrical ability and he touchs on all the serious subjects of the mintue. Juelz Santana is another great artist who has some good tracks out, his funniest to date is "drop a couple Pounds" done to the "drop it like its hot beat" this guy has mad potential and cud be up there pretty soon.
    after readin this i went and downloaded albums by those 3. i heard one track by juelz santana on a dj premier mixtape, so i was expectin this to be good, but good christ, i can't even begin to describe how awful it was. without a doubt, the worst album i've ever heard. how people like this can get record deals is beyond me! jae millz, while not as bad, was still, well, ****e. immortal technique were pretty good, but nothing special, i felt... but jesus christ, i'm in shock as to how bad that juelz santana was!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

If you thought Immortal Technique was just alright theres something wrong with you, listen to Freedom Of Speech, The Prophecy, Industrial Revolution, The Cause Of Death, Creation and Destruction oh and Dominant Species, ah **** it, just get Revolutionary Vol.1 and 2 and download some of his battles aswell some of them are just crazy

Ah ha ha ha, anybody that downloaded Juelz Santana deserved the aural violation.
    Dipset/Diplomats anything to do with that shower is pure shíte. Cam'ron et al are so unbelieveably talentless it's not even funny.

DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET. Die please.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Makaveli wrote:
    Ah ha ha ha, anybody that downloaded Juelz Santana deserved the aural violation.
    Dipset/Diplomats anything to do with that shower is pure shíte. Cam'ron et al are so unbelieveably talentless it's not even funny.

DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET. Die please.

Hehe i totally agree. I was going to say something before but I thought I'd just leave it. I might as well jump on the bandwagon now though. The whole of dipset is a joke. They have some of the worse lyrics ever heard in rap music. Its amazing they're still aroundl. To say juelz santana isn't mainstream is unbelievable btw!

David19 wrote:
    To say juelz santana isn't mainstream is unbelievable btw!
    oh so u've heard him on the radio and he has songs all over mtv aswell?

ffs hes making music for a mainstream audience yes, but he hasnt broken into the mainstream, thats what i meant by saying he isnt mainstream. ur entitled to ur opinion. but i like him and im not going to say i dont just because someone else doesnt.

immortal technique is amazing!

and on jae millz downloaded some of his battles and u'll see where his skills real shine through(alot of battle rappers and freestyle rappers cant bring the same quality that their freestyles do e.g. Cannabis)

wait and see juelz will easily be making lots of money before the year is out.

He's all over ChannelU on digital along with Cam'ron.
    That twat Westwood seems to have a major boner for Dipset.

Santana, from what I've heard of him can't string a rap together to save his life. His flow is shocking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Pen0s wrote:
    oh so u've heard him on the radio and he has songs all over mtv aswell?

ffs hes making music for a mainstream audience yes, but he hasnt broken into the mainstream, thats what i meant by saying he isnt mainstream. ur entitled to ur opinion. but i like him and im not going to say i dont just because someone else doesnt.

immortal technique is amazing!

and on jae millz downloaded some of his battles and u'll see where his skills real shine through(alot of battle rappers and freestyle rappers cant bring the same quality that their freestyles do e.g. Cannabis)

wait and see juelz will easily be making lots of money before the year is out.

Yes, as Makaveli said him and his crew are all over Channel U. His first single was played a lot on MTV. He gets played a lot on radio in the states. Thats pretty mainstream.

I know you can like whatever you want, thats why I wasn't going to say anything.

I haven't heard any jae millz. I'll keep an ear out for him.

David19 wrote:
    Yes, as Makaveli said him and his crew are all over Channel U. His first single was played a lot on MTV. He gets played a lot on radio in the states. Thats pretty mainstream.

I know you can like whatever you want, thats why I wasn't going to say anything.

I haven't heard any jae millz. I'll keep an ear out for him.
    most of the stuff ive heard with santana is collabs with jae

try and find Jae Millz vs. Murder Mook

the two of them are amazing freestylers

Advertisement