Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

150mm Ducting

Options
  • 07-04-2005 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get 150mm ducting pipe for my new extractor hood in the Dublin area? No problem getting 100mm but 150mm is proving more elusive....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

sapper wrote:
    Does anyone know where I can get 150mm ducting pipe for my new extractor hood in the Dublin area? No problem getting 100mm but 150mm is proving more elusive....
    how much do you need? I'l c if I can locate some here at work?

Is it aluminium you are needing?

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭sapper

Hi Lex

I'm only looking for about 3 meters max. I'm assuming aluminium would do the job.....

Thanks a mill

sapper wrote:
    Hi Lex

I'm only looking for about 3 meters max. I'm assuming aluminium would do the job.....

Thanks a mill
    does it have to be in one piece or can you take it in sections?

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭sapper

Hi Lex

Had a brainwave and checked in the electrical shop where I got the hood in the first place. Lo and behold they have some - thanks for your help anyway....

sapper wrote:
    Hi Lex

Had a brainwave and checked in the electrical shop where I got the hood in the first place. Lo and behold they have some - thanks for your help anyway....
    ok

• Advertisement
Advertisement