Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

programmer's in galway

Options
  • 19-04-2001 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭

looking for a company / indiviual in the galway area that does programming.

anyone know a good place to start looking?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

right here smile.gif I'm a programmer. What exactly you looking for??

kayos

[This message has been edited by kayos (edited 19-04-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭yankinlk

theres a company in Galway...

they have production machines that are monitored by these PCS...and they want to network all the PCS on shop floor to one location where they can "watch" whats happening...either it's on stalled or off...as well as wanting to know how many units per hour the machine is outputting.

i can sort the network if i can get a programmer to do the rest. i know its not a lot to go on...but i can tell you the pcs are running in dos of some kind...and i can get more info...just ask me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Na sorry I'm out of practive on my dos programming but try and find Trojan or phobos they might be better suited to that sort of job but as far as I know they both have exams. Your right there is not a lot to go on there at all frown.gif If you send me some more info I might be able to do it (if it was windows I diffo would be able)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

I heard of a guy who has a ZX spectrum and lives in a cow shed (no wait thats me).

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Yeah, need way more info on that, and that exam thing was bang on target...

Al.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 eof

I'm a Galwegian programmer also.

If you want to send me further details - eoin.ofiachain@nuigalway.ie

Advertisement