Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 Begins Next Week on Rte Two.

Options
  • 06-04-2005 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

It seems that RTE have finally got the point. Reading the TV Times this week and the RTE Guide, I was pleasantly surprised to see that RTE are finally showing 24:Day Four. It begins next Friday night at 9:00pm with a two hour episode (well, actually one hour and fifty minutes, but you get my drift). When I e-mailed them about when the show would be starting they told me it would be the 6th of May. It seems they don't know what they're doing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Watching it on Sky One -- so far it's better than last season, but not quite good enough to repeat-watch on RTE, their loss for waiting so long! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,967 ✭✭✭lukin

Glad to hear it is finally back.I have been on cold turkey for too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I think I try again on RTE Two. It didn't catch me on Sky One.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

they should show the first one.

never seen it.

they should show the first one.

It is class. Just excellent TV.

A marathon 24 over one day, is in order.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

Agreed, the first series is one of the best/original TV series ever made!!

The badguys alone are worth the price of the DVD, let alone all the extras!

I can't stand the second/third/fourth series though, they seem lazy/drawn out to me compared to the freshness of the first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Beginning on net 2??
    I am up to epidode 16 at this stage..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

dearg_doom wrote:
    Agreed, the first series is one of the best/original TV series ever made!!

The badguys alone are worth the price of the DVD, let alone all the extras!

I can't stand the second/third/fourth series though, they seem lazy/drawn out to me compared to the freshness of the first.

Did Season 1 DVD have extras?

On the one I have you just get an alternative ending (probably in case the show wasn't picked up for season 2) and Kiefer Sutherland promo for season 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

Yes, episode 16 is a bit of a whopper. But it took about 2 and a half episodes to build up to it.

Does anyone else notice that everything happens in the last 10mins of each episode?
    I'm suprised they don't get panic attacks at ten to the hour.

Yes, episode 16 is a bit of a whopper. But it took about 2 and a half episodes to build up to it.

Does anyone else notice that everything happens in the last 10mins of each episode?
    I'm suprised they don't get panic attacks at ten to the hour.

What I found when watching the first few episodes of DAY 4 was that they where trying to hard to keep your attention for the next episode. and that they tryed to kill some one in the hour.

• Advertisement
Advertisement