Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here ever been in the Late Late audience?

Options
  • 05-04-2005 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭

Just got a phone call today confirming I have tickets for Friday week, I'm wondering what to expect (besides Pat the Plank Kenny!). What time you have to turn up, etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭Pataman

From what i remember you turn up at 8pm. wine and cheese beforehand, you take your seat at 9 pm. The warm up guy was hilarious. very enjoyable, we were on the night the parents of the guy kicked to death outside Anabells( cant think of his name) were being interviewed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

Pataman wrote:
    From what i remember you turn up at 8pm. wine and cheese beforehand, you take your seat at 9 pm. The warm up guy was hilarious. very enjoyable, we were on the night the parents of the guy kicked to death outside Anabells( cant think of his name) were being interviewed
    Brian Murphy.

moshpit77-> double dare ye to run up and kiss RoboPAT at about 9.40!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭Ray777

I've noticed of late, that the current studio audience of the Late Late is an awful lot younger than before. You nolonger hear the constant sound of coughing and boiled sweets clashing against dentures during the show. And I haven't seen either a knitter or a nun in the audience in years. I wonder is it a deliberate thing?

Ray :cool: ™

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭moshpit77

Apparently they choose people from all age groups and all counties but I agree they seem to be younger audiences.

Ray, I'm a nun and my favourite pastime is knitting, what a coincidence!

The bidding for me kissing Pat starts at €100...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

dearg_doom wrote:
    moshpit77-> double dare ye to run up and kiss RoboPAT at about 9.40!!!

I fully endorse this product and/or service!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I fully endorse this also :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

get a t-shirt with 'boards.ie is teh win' printed on it and jump pat, then i might watch

Advertisement