Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another cashing out question.

Options
  • 05-04-2005 6:28pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm going to go with Neteller to move money around but as with everything else Visa is the only credit card you can use to cash out. I've been thinking of changing my credit card to visa but looking at BOI's advantage options you have Gold Advantage/Platinum Advantage - what are these cards? Mastercard/Visa? Anyone cash out with these cards?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

musician wrote:
    I'm going to go with Neteller to move money around but as with everything else Visa is the only credit card you can use to cash out. I've been thinking of changing my credit card to visa but looking at BOI's advantage options you have Gold Advantage/Platinum Advantage - what are these cards? Mastercard/Visa? Anyone cash out with these cards?

It depends what site you play on. You can't cash out to your Visa on Pokerstars/Party or Paradise (I think)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Well the point i was making was that Neteller allow Visa as far as I know and I was wondering what these BOI cards are.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I have a BOI Gold card (not sure about the avantage part) and it is MasterCard, I'm afraid.

Can you not set up Neteller so it transfers cash directly to your bank account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 footoes

What about playing on Victor Chandler and cashing in/out using a Laser card? Almost anyone is eligible for a Laser debit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

On VC you cash out directly to bank account too. Generally the money is in your account within 24 hours of requesting it. You have to mail support though to set it up.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I'm aiming to concentrate on Neteller because I want to use more than just VC. As far as I can tell Neteller can send you a cheque or cash out to Visa.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

You can deposit to VC from Neteller! So essentially all you need to do is lodge your cash to Neteller move is around the sites as required. Then when you want to withdraw move your money onto Netter then deposit it to VC then withdraw to Bank Account. Very Handy for us Mastercard users :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Slightly OT but definitely on the cashing out subject, I requested a Euro cheque from PokerStars (their euro-dollar FX rate seems favourable, compared to the Irish banks) on Sunday, it arrived in the mail today, a Bank of Ireland, Shannon Industrial Estate cheque to be exact! Very very speedy compared to PartyPoker, which does not offer a euro or sterling cheque option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Brian I think you can get either visa or mastercard as a BOI Advantage card to answer your question. I have just set up a neteller account also and it looks quite useful. The only downside I can see on this is that I will be less inclined to cash money out, as I will be tempted to just move it to another site. At least though I can set up accounts on American sites and pull money back to my neteller and to my bank via vc instead of waiting 3 weeks for a cheque.

Advertisement