Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samurai Jack Season 2 on dvd?

Options
  • 05-04-2005 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

Has anyone any idea if this is released or if it going to be released? Its one of my favourite shows. I have season 1 on dvd and i would love to be able to get season 2 + 3 aslo.

it would be great if anyone has any insight into this, i cant find anything about it the cartoon network site.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Full_Circle

Season 2 of samuari jack is out on May 24th and can be pre-ordered dead cheap from dvdsoon.com
    Only available on region 1 though!
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭sme

thats brilliant, but i definitely won't be buying it off dvdsoon, had a bad experience with them last year. i'm still in counselling it was so tramatic:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Full_Circle

Oh really? what kinda bad experience? :eek: did you find a better alternative?

i have dealt with them only once, that was enough. i bought some anime and wanted it sent to my college address, which is different from my billing address. it took them a week to get back to me to tell me that they wouldnt do that. so that was fine i got them to send it to my billing address.
    in the end the dvds never arrived. i sent them emails, they said they "look into it". so i dont think ill be using them again.

some good anime sites are:
    discountanimedvd.com
    meganimedvd.com
    animovies.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Samurai Jack ROCKS!! i was half sozzled one day and it was on in the background and caught my attention !! Hes one bad assed motherf***er!! For a "kids" show its actually fairly violent and iv kinda found myself waitin up till like two in the morning to watch it cos he's on at weird times durin the day! Is season one available to buy in shops or not?

• Advertisement

ive never seen it in shops. i got it from play or cdwow, i cant remember which

Advertisement