Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amger Management Tour 3

Options
  • 05-04-2005 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

Just been realeased on the web that eminem and 50 cent and the aftermath crew will be going on a summer tour of the US handy for anybody goin on a j1 visa or in states on hol's no European Dates yet but possibly later on

http://www.sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=6909

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Wonder will this lineup make it all the way to Slane? It would be brilliant if it did. Fair enough, Eminems gigs arent even great anymore apparently what with his concentration on the new mainstream stuff (the punchestown setlist was awful apparently) and yes, it will attract a load of kids who will be bored off their arse when one of the kids tunes arent playing, but so what? I dont see Games name on the appearence list there, make up my arse. Wouldnt mind seein either Game or Jay Z at Slane (preferably Game- and for obvious reasons they wont both be there i wouldnt think)

I know a third appearance would be a near miracle, but good god it would be some show if Snoop and Dre showed up. Snoop, id say maybe a 30% chance. Dre........0.5% :( God dammit, Jay Z is "retired" and puts in more appearances and interviews than Dre.

BTW how quick did Punchestown sell out? And when does Slane go on sale normally?

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Im going to be in california this summer so I'll probably go to the LA or San Diego show. I wonder what the chances of Dre showing up to either of them is, possibly even with Snoop. That'd be brilliant.

That_Gopher, punchestown sold out in 2 hours I think. This will be advertised more so it'll sell out at least as quick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

Its all on the eminem site about the american gigs but nothing about europe :-(

I was watching cd:uk on saturday and they were talking to 50cent who said that him,eminem and linkin park would probably be over in europe for about 14 dates!

The US tour is ending on something like the 14th of august so there is a good possibility of slane :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

as far as i know slane has almost been confirmed and according to 2fm is more or less a done deal with the same line-up as the US tour. I'd say the game will be there and that Dre and Snoop will make appearances but don't forget that snoop is supposed to be giggin at oxigen this year so might not make it!!! I'll gonna be in Ney York this summer and was delighted to see the tour confirmed as I missed Eminem in punchestown cos i was away that time aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pen0s

Tha Gopher wrote:
    God dammit, Jay Z is "retired" and puts in more appearances and interviews than Dre.
    hes not anymore

said in an interview a while back that hes not retired and hes just taking a break for a while, but yes "jay-z" is retired.....Shaun Carter isnt!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

just my luck ill be in NY 2 days after the Madison Square Garden gig.

Advertisement