Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pleading Fool...

Options
  • 05-04-2005 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Don't wanna weep for you -
    But still tears roll, streaming beads of love.
    Dripping jewel lady - disappear here.
    Low slung denim man - take me there -
    Where you lean.
    Keep me in you, in your head -
    Let me know you, love you.
    Love me - never?
    Throw down passion - throw down me -
    Cast aside, standing hip to hip.
    Touch me anywhere - breathe on me -
    Let me smell you near.
    Stand rigid, say everything in silence.
    I will admire, adore, desire...
    Fall to pieces in your hands.
    Kissed fingertips soaked in sober truth.
    Alcohol trip embeleshed truth.
    See not my excuse, see my heart -
    Torn and dripping, my bloody pool of you -
    Leaking slowly, exposed desire -
    Be not blind to it - to me.
    My senses long but will never be sensed.
    Taste of whiskey on my lips - burns deeper here.
    Man, long gone, before I have loved you.
    This is the plee of your tortured fool...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭el_tiddlero

tis nice, a little erratic but tis to be expected from a lady, your brains go in so many more directions than ours...(jealous seething).... i like the longing feeling it describes, its so true, most people long after something long after its good to long for it.. to cut a long story short we all want what we can't have.. the sense of being willing to do anything but it still not being enough is one we all live with, doubt consumes us at every turn.. its brave to write about it, brave to even hope that others might understand in our world where confidence is king... enough, i like it... i hope there's more where it came from!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 darque

lol, erratic, that's for sure, but erratic is kinda a par with my words...I tend to just spit em out and leave em. Like this one, I just wanted to get it all outta me system and once it's out its out and that's it I don't wanna go back and make it 'good' technically cause that wasn't the original intention. I tend to leave it raw and untamed, just write it and leave it, that's probably where the erraticism comes from, but it conveys how I was feeling too, all over the place, confused and frustrated. Thank you for your kind words and (unfortunately) there's plenty where this came from....a whole series in fact...lol...anywhoooo.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I love it... plain and simple. brilliant. keep em comin!

Advertisement