Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titebond original wood glue??

Options
  • 05-04-2005 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭

Where can i get this stuff!! Cant find it anywhere.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Hi Vox,

There was a place in Mary street in Dublin, across the road from Dublin veneer, that I dealt with years ago that sold that product , but I'm tearing my hair out trying to remember it at the moment. When it comes to me I'll post it, but I would n't be sure if its still there.

Hopefully one of the regulars wil be able to help, sorry for my momentary amnesia.

kadman :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,436 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I'm pretty sure I've seen it in Richard Gough's on Little Mary Street ... is that where you mean? He's in the phone book, I'm sure.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Failing an Irish supplier you could try here,

http://www.poolewood.co.uk/acatalog/Titebond.html

kadman :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

I believ they stock it in Woodworkers (www.woodworkers.ie) in Mount Tallant Avenue in Dublin. I first saw it there only a few months ago, but I think they stock it all of the time now.

Advertisement