Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mtv

Options
  • 04-04-2005 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭

Okay what is the deal with Emma and Matt on the School's Out thing on MTV. They are sitting on a chair all cosied up together, and all over each other!

Would they get a room already! Or is it just me imagining it? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

No your not imagining it! Ive noticed it 2...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

noticed it????, sure they are all over each other, lying back with their legs entwinned.

must be some teeny bopper huggy cuddly thing

worst of all he is getting paid to do it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

isn't she going out with matt from busted?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Isn't he gay?

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Norinoco

Noticed it too - Honest to God - Its filthy.....!

It must be really uncomfortable having to do a whole show on one chair...and what if they have a fight off screen...oh the sexual tension!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I'd it on earlier when I was eating my dinner and the whole thing was unbelievable! I'd say at one stage their noses were about 1mm from each other, they were ready to jump down each other's throats!

Ahh ... did she get demoted from TRL or something? She's not in the presenter list for TRL anymore (that new one with the curly hair is). Or is she just doing that Fashion thing now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭solo1

Okay what is the deal with Emma and Matt on the School's Out thing on MTV.
    What's the deal with MTV full stop? I rememer when they used to actually play music, and now it's ****ing Cribs and ****ing dating shows. Bastards. What kind of a world do we live in when I have to tune into MTV Dance (Sky digital 444) to get some real tunes?

I love Dismissed!

Wanna Come In? is so sad though - those blokes that reckon they are god's gift to women are so NOT! But I still think it's funny watching it :)

Room Raiders is only alright, I watch it if there is nothing else on.

What's the story with Mel B's place, it's ALWAYS on Cribs, would she ever pull up that skirt of hers up, you can see her builder's ass on it, tiz gross!

All the other shows on MTV are really annoying. I used to like Pimp My Ride but now it's boring.

I very seldomly watch Newlyweds, tiz fun watching how stupid Jessica Simpson can get. As for Ashlee - she's just a leech trying to get something out of her sister's fame.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

The day MTV went bad was the day they franchised into MTV Hits/MTV/2/Base/Dance etc. Vh1 shows better programming when it comes to music, but MTV UK & Ireland is 23 hrs of the day with US programming, with the 1 hours being TRL

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yeh they also changed the meaning of the 'M' in MTV

instead of it standing for music it stands for mediocre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

JBoyle4eva wrote:
    The day MTV went bad was the day they franchised into MTV Hits/MTV/2/Base/Dance etc
    Well I dont think its bad they split up MTV2 is a class channel and the new VH2 shows some really cool music/alternative. But its just that MTV the channel has too many non-music shows when it should contain nothing but.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Personally I miss TMF. That was what MTV used to be. Paramount comedy is good but Id still prefer to have TMF.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

TMF did have better shows because of it connection to VH1 and it did play music more often than MTV but I personally pefer Paramount comedy. Would have rathered Mtv be replaced by TMF.

Cant stand Mtv, only watch it Wednesday for Viva le Bam anyways, and why do they show Pimp my Ride 1 million times a week. There couldnt be more than 30 episodes but Mtv if they see a slightly decent show or song run it into the ground by showing it over and over until you hate it so much you couldnt care less if they did show something new.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

For anyone that's interested set a longplay videotape to record MTV at around 2am. They show vids til about 7am iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Some of the weirdest S*** is on at night on MTV though like Bjork. Saw this one where she was married to a Cat and at the end the Cat grew to human size and danced with her and then they kissed and this other one where a man was fantasizing about a barbie doll coming to life and having sex with him, good song though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

That Emma one is always at it with all the presenters. Db (the irish fella') and her are always all over each other.............

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Maybe they're banging the arses off each other.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Ruffty^

Tangling the legs up is one thing, but ye should watch out for the leg feeling. The bloke with the hair <matt> is like; "here comes tim with the news", he says this while staring at Emma and then patts here on the leg, and moves into a rubbing motion, one could easily describe it as a grope {=-on the sly-=} :cool: Emma returns it though so who cares!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Dewey

I have noticed it aswell with them. Something has be going on with them or either he is gay. And why isnt she on TRL anymore??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

wasnt the MTV split intended to allow the main MTV show more programming?

my only gripe is the amount of ringtone ads. also i wish they would stop their obsession with the simpson family :mad:

Yah, why isn't she on TRL anymore?

I usually switch on MTV around 4 or so (generally have my dinner around then) so I've been watching those two all over each other all week. Aaaaaargh! Get a room already! Is this School's Out thing on for good now or was it just for the mid-term thing? Although I thought all schools were back by now, so maybe tiz on permanently. Apparantly she got with Alex Zane as well previously!

Advertisement