Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i buy a cheep toilet/sink

Options
  • 04-04-2005 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Just bout a house and am looking for a cheep toilet and sink as the current ones in the house are green

Tried homebase etc but they are looking for E200+

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭pipers

that is cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭samo

B+Q had package deals which seemed pretty cheap for a toilet and a sink, although I'm not sure if taps were extra, seem to remember it being about €150!! (with or without taps though I'm not sure!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

pipers wrote:
    that is cheap

True. Try your local travellers/architectural salvage people too, you mioght get a real bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 78,310 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Your local builder's providers should be able to provide a full kit for under €200 for WC & WHB (€100 each).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Macy

samo wrote:
    B+Q had package deals which seemed pretty cheap for a toilet and a sink, although I'm not sure if taps were extra, seem to remember it being about €150!! (with or without taps though I'm not sure!)
    Just be wary of their delivery times, if they don't have them in stock...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Try Freebies in the www.buyandsell.ie,
    saw one there today , bathroom suite free to take away,

kadman :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

wel u get nothing for nothing. 200euro is very cheap when u think about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭tabydub

Thanks,

It just im tight for money at the moment after paying the deposit and after buy kitchen and bedroom stuff have nothing left for the bathroom.

Thanks for the info

Advertisement