Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5:20 Wolverhampton

Options
  • 04-04-2005 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭

very late with this one....

but the last race in Wolverhampton today (5:20) has some interesting betting going on. Senor Bond has come in from 25/1 this morning to 5/1 now.

If he wins trainer will be dragged into stewards room to explain improvement!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

scargill wrote:
    very late with this one....

but the last race in Wolverhampton today (5:20) has some interesting betting going on. Senor Bond has come in from 25/1 this morning to 5/1 now.

If he wins trainer will be dragged into stewards room to explain improvement!

Should have stayed in the 20's. No sign of him. Hope ye didnt lose a few bob. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

ah - only a few bob. glad i was late getting in with it - hope no-one else followed me in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

A mate of mine had it in a trixie. Let her down for a grand....that's a hard one to take especially after the major plunge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

fade2black wrote:
    A mate of mine had it in a trixie. Let her down for a grand....that's a hard one to take especially after the major plunge
    Ouch! :eek: Thats nasty.

Advertisement