Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperate Housewives

Options
  • 03-04-2005 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭

Did y'all see the episode on E4 tonight? (The Valentine's Day one)
    That poor ol neighbour woman of Lynette's! She was really a nice person but Lynette thinks she's so evil! That sucks!

Oooh, the episode for next Wednesday looks brilliant - John, the gardener, - his friend takes over John's job and tries it on with Gabrielle, and she goes mental!

Ahhh ... gotta love Desperate Housewives, it kicks ass :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,797 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Liked it at the start!... but it's SO boring now.... don't watch it anymore!

Nothing ever happens! It just revolves around the same 3 or 4 storylines. Stopped watching after
    they found Mrs Huber's body

Meh...!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

it's just a high class soap opera, with a "twist".

bleuch, I just don't understand the appeal. It's not a terrible show but.. it just lags in so many ways.

In my opinion :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,933 ✭✭✭✭Stark

That poor ol neighbour woman of Lynette's! She was really a nice person but Lynette thinks she's so evil! That sucks!

That bit was really sad I thought.

I laughed out loud at the bit where
    Bree agreed to do the S+M thing with her husband but only if she got to put the handcuffs in the dishwasher first
    it's just a high class soap opera, with a "twist".

The twist being that it only takes up an hour of your time each week as opposed to about 5 for Coronation Street? :)

I like it. Since the OC went to total ****, it's now my new "so you've completely burnt out your brain with college work again, so you need something totally fluff" show.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

nah, the twist is the hot latin chick :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I think Lynette's character is great. I could well see myself ending up like her! lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I think she's the most annoying one!

I think she does the best acting in the show. Only reason I watch it, ooh and for John The gardener! You can feel her pain with trying to look after her kids and then her neighbours always giving her hell. Terri Hatcher's character is so annoying and her voice irritates me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Desperate Housewives great show! I love the way they have the morals at the end of each episode, it gets ya thinking. The show used to be quiet funny at the start but dont ya think theyre after letting that slip a bit?

KittyKat wrote:
    Desperate Housewives great show! I love the way they have the morals at the end of each episode, it gets ya thinking. The show used to be quiet funny at the start but dont ya think theyre after letting that slip a bit?

It's dragging a bit alright and there's less suspense.

Yes, with last night's episode I was bored. What's the deal with Nicolette Sheridan. Is she more like a guest star or what??

• Advertisement

The fifth wheel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

all i can say is that eva longoria is one hot ass bitch

RS_964_-_Eva_Longoria_-_2004_People_of_the_Year_-_lg.6657548.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

ferdi wrote:
    all i can say is that eva longoria is one hot ass bitch

Am ya i would agree. :p:D:D :rolleyes:

Only messing! :D:D

I do like Jesse Metcalfe as John Rowland in the series. ;)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Which 3 housewives have been on Seinfeld?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

I know Teri Hatcher was in 2 eps

Brie (marsha cross is it?) was in a ally mcbeal repeat on TV3 recently and also on a (probably tenth) repeat of Murder she wrote looking young an less 'pinched' in the face!

Advertisement