Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Games

Options
  • 03-04-2005 2:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

On Channel 4 . I thought they were very good this year...Philip Olivier is just made of steel..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

And Kirsty Gallagher... *drools*

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Ruffty^

Yea, Kirsty is top-notch +really fit* in every sense of the word. I thought it was hilarious when she beat Anna in the trampoline and Anna went nuts, uber sore-loser tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

Yeah great stuff this year they were very intense and all in their own way goos athletes, but the best thing about the games was Justin Lee Collins he hosted live at trackside on e4 very funny :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Badabing wrote:
    Yeah great stuff this year they were very intense and all in their own way goos athletes, but the best thing about the games was Justin Lee Collins he hosted live at trackside on e4 very funny :)
    :D JLC is soooo brilliant...."I'm Lovin Him" :D Him and he funny sayin's like "Get In" and "Cheeky Get" and of course his high fives, lol...so funny :cool:
    I hope to see him soon on tele again...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I wasn't really that bothered about watching it. However I did see the ice skating and thought it was quiet good!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Watched it for about 5 mins, has nver seen it before. I thought it was some professional set up with the commentators and everything. Then I saw them water surfing holding onto ropes tied onto speedboats and going over ramps. I dont think many of them actually made it over without falling though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Skyuser wrote:
    :D JLC is soooo brilliant...."I'm Lovin Him" :D Him and he funny sayin's like "Get In" and "Cheeky Get" and of course his high fives, lol...so funny :cool:

ya he's fecking funny alright .

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Norinoco

Skyuser wrote:

Where did he come from?? Just appeared out of nowhere. Hope we see him again...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Norinoco wrote:
    Where did he come from?? Just appeared out of nowhere. Hope we see him again...

I think he used to present danger ! 50,000 volts . (that may be the name of the second series which he did not present)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

I accidentally came across him on sum programme on FTN, the other nite and he didn't have a beard...but had the long hair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Who knew that Lisa Mafia had such large breasts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

lafortezza wrote:
    Who knew that Lisa Mafia had such large breasts?

Reckon they're defo fakes, you could park a bus between them.

Thought JLC was really funny on the e4 show.

Advertisement