Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why I love hiphop

Options
  • 03-04-2005 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen the photos' from Westwood's gig in the Village recently?

Unbelievable.

You gotta see this

The lad with Thug Life on his chest... :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Could he actually be much more of a scumbag?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Thats some scary stuff, the fúcking state of the cúnts in those photos, what do they think when they look in the mirror?, "ah yea, got me soverigns/ben sherman/knacker tash/unibrow in place, im looking deadly" not at all like an embarasment to mankind nevermind anything else, serious neutering should takes place on anyone who voluntarly looks like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Good enough crowd for 'The Dawg' Westwood.* haha.

I'm presuming the tatoos were magic marker'd on or something?!

*He actually released a CD called this apparently. You should see the rest of the site it's a great larf. He is the son of a vicar IIRC. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Drum boy

There hilarious!

Thug Life! HA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Lamar

lol..................................................................................................
    thats THUG LIFE one has to be the "best"................................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

the lad completely out of it, dancin on his own is the best. i was lookin at the other photo albums and the dublin night is the funniest/most knack-filled by far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Aye you do watch them on Channel U and its not near as knackery. I think the scum were just greatful to do what they miss from their youth disco days- going to a nightclub wearin a celtic jersey and tracksuit

At least half that crowd are blantantly on pills :D

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭big syke

looked like a classy mixture of a drug fest and pure scum dancing to hip/hop.....nothing less then expected from westwood

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

All you suckers be hating on the thug life, you cant deal with westwoods realness.
    I'm off to practice throwin up my gang signs, peace out
    hahaha what a bunch of tards they were, scobe-life baby!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

I can't believe no-one in this forum has admitted going. I thought we got enough muppets to get at least one of them admitting being in the photos?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

There was fuke all there apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

I see nothing on that page. Just a big black page with a little red x in the corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

You need the plugin.

Advertisement