Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kaiser Chiefs tomorrow night

Options
  • 02-04-2005 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

Anyone else going to the Ambassador tomorrow night? Can't wait for it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Drum boy

I wish!

I didn't know they were playing, if i did i would be!

Report back with details!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Yeah how was the gig? I bought the album, I like it, it reminds me of Supergrass and Pulp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Didn't go to the gig but I think the Chiefs are great. Employment throws me back to 1995 totally. First half of the album is absolutely perfect pop.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Didn't go to the gig but I think the Chiefs are great. Employment throws me back to 1995 totally. First half of the album is absolutely perfect pop.

Spot on. They really remind me of 'Modern Life-era' Blur, which can only be a good thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭eskimo

Fantastic gig! Supported by Hard-fi who were pretty good. The Kaisers came on at 9.15 and finished at 10.15.

They played roughly 10 songs. I was trying to get the set list but some fecker had ordered it before I got there! I was standing right beside the sound-guy all night, dead-centre so I had a perfect view.

They played two songs for the encore, then he stepped down into the crowd before getting back up on stage.

The sound was excellent. The songs sounded exactly as you hear them on the CD. It was a brilliant performance. So much energy.

They'll prob be a one-album wonder but then again Franz Ferdinand never did us any harm!

And for €14 - totally worth it. I would have paid €40.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Drum boy

Holy ****! That cheap!

one hour though, bit short!

Advertisement