Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Tree Hill

Options
  • 01-04-2005 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

Hey, the 1st series was aired last year on TG4 much the same way as The OC was (ie: ahead of UK channels) and I was just wondering, considering the 2nd series is now filmed and airing stateside, does anyone know when it'll grace our fair shores? I'm personally really looking forward to it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

The series in the states recently aired the 16th episode. It's on E4 anyway, isn't it? There was stuff about this in another thread on this forum. Someone mentioned the summer for OTH on TG4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Is it on E4 already? any idea what time?

I thought I saw an ad for it ages ago, but dunno if it actually did start. Or maybe I'm thinking of The OC. I dunno :)

The second season of OTH kicks ass though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Season 2 is not on E4 or TG4 yet.OTH will probably be on TG4 when the OC ends...I dont know when it will be on E4.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Season 2 will start on E4 on the 7th of July.

http://www.warnerbros.co.uk/web/main/television/television.jsp?frompromo=television_moreshows_OneTreeHill

If you highlight OTH in the More Shows box at the bottom of the page it says it there.

• Advertisement

Anyone watch Smallville? A while ago, I flicked on E4 and it was the 3rd season or so, and Dr. Helen Bryce (Lex's evil wife) was on - so, says I to myself "she's on OTH!" Turns out she's the one who plays Nikki in OTH, and she's nearly 30 years of age - supposed to be playing a 17yr old in OTH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Delta_ie

Sure most of the 'young' people in The OC are in their mid 20s.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Delta_ie wrote:

That's tv for ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

The worst show for this has to be 90210.

If anyone can remember the school news paper editor who was supposed to be in her teens when she was in her mid-30s.

And shock of shocks her character had a child in her mid-20s, the girl was about 40 at that stage.

Advertisement