Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Skinners/Texture Artists

Options
  • 01-04-2005 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

I know I have already posted this approximate request in the Game Editing forum, but as this is fairly specific, so it's more appropriate here.

I work on an (amateur) modification called "Forgotten Hope" for the game Battlefield 1942; it's ww2 based & a fairly large behemoth of a mod (we've approx 300 vehicles), and are still in need of people who can skin our models (they're naturally all ww2 related models). so we're talking texture artists with a keen eye for detail and accuracy (not to mention realism).

there's no requirements in terms of applications used; the textures are .dds format, and we will probably ask any applicant to test their mettle with a provided model of ours.

If anyone has any questions, they can either PM me, reply here, send carrier pigeons - whatever suits :)
    Thanks
    (sorry for the pestering & blatent fishing, but Im the only Irish member of the mod, so here's a good plce to shop ;))

http://forgottenhope.bf1942files.com

Advertisement