Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pda

Options
  • 31-03-2005 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

can anyone recommend a good pda for teacher friend. wants it for rolecall. storing results, database of addresses etc. gaget fiend but not up with technology yet to be able to choose. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭dubdvd

hi there
    i just sold mine which due to having the laptop ,i had no use anymore for it ....it was this one the ipaq 4150 ...its not cheap doh ...but there is newer ones out not but TBH i had no probs with it at all ...you must ask you freid how much is he willing to spend ?????if you have aball park figure people here will bwe able to help you out a little bit more ..
    best of luck :D

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Ozzie

think they'd spend €200 - €300 but as they only really want it for excel and access ? this might be an unnecessary buy?

Advertisement