Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switched!

Options
  • 31-03-2005 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Does anyone watch this brillant show on E4? It's on at half seven from Mondays to Fridays. Its basically about two American teenagers from different cities who switch lives for 4 days

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Yeah, but I would've felt like a fool for bringing it up. I really really like it - I thought it was really clever, though it got torn apart by critics and only lasted one season apparently :(.

Pity - I thought it was fun, plus there were some real hot people in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Crania

Yeah I think it would be deadly to switch lives with someone, I was going to e-mail the producers because I thought that the Americans would love an Irish person to be on the show but now that I hear it's cancelled I won't bother

Actually a decent amount of episodes made of it - so we'll have enough of them to watch but, yeah, sadly it was cancelled in early 2004!

http://abcfamily.go.com/daytime/switched/index.html - Here's the website, their forums are still open if you wanna post - though they aren't very active and seem to just be filled with people asking to be switched. There are also online profiles of people who were on the show (?) though I can't seem to find one person I particularly liked - oh well...:(

EDIT: Yeah I just did a bit of researching - the shows we're watching now were filmed in Summer 2003, weird to think that the people you're watching are (probably) not even teenagers anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Crania

I was looking through the profiles of the people and I don't remember any of the people there being on Switched and I've watched nearly all the episodes that E4 have shown. Have I just got a bad memory or have we not seen those people yet?

Yeah saw that myself... I presume there are just loads of episodes that we haven't seen on e4 yet?

I hope so anyway...:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Its **** , I don't understand how people could watch that crap .

Advertisement