Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hiphop dance workshop

Options
  • 31-03-2005 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

kylie minogue tour dancer workshop!!

BRANDON HENSCHEL AND JASON YOUNG

will be teachin 3 classes in the factory, barrow street dublin 4

brandon last performed and co-choreographed the 10 commandments musical starring val kilmer in LA and has worked with britney spears and beyonce.

jason is fresh off madonnas RE-INVENTION world tour.

WED APRIL 13TH!!

ADV. JASON 5.00-6.30

INT. BRANDON 6.30-8.00

ADV. BRANDON 9.00-10.00

E 15 EACH
    E 25 for 2
    E 35 for 3

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!once off and not 2 b missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

I dunno why but there is something ubercheesy about hip hop dance, seeing as most of it seems to have little to do with hip hop . Any lad dancin like Wade feckin Robson or whatever to whatever rap tune is playin in a club in Ireland would prolly get a beatin in this country

Pfft, hip hop dance, everyone with a bit of wit just pulls up their pants, does the oul rockaway and leans back tbh......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

its a good way to get fit apparently,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

there's no such thing as 'hip hop dance'....you had britney spears in your post about this so called 'hip hop dance'...so, point proven. I hate this Wade Robson Project trucker cap teeny bopper B U L L S H I T that kidnaps the term 'hip hop' to earn some much needed credibility. The only hip hop dance is b-boying (or breakdancing as you probably know it)....but be my guest, act all spastic and jerk your shoulders to Justin Timerlake with your slightly tilted, spotlessly white trucker cap on your stupid f uckin head....jesus you people piss me off...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Klimseven wrote:
    there's no such thing as 'hip hop dance'....you had britney spears in your post about this so called 'hip hop dance'...so, point proven. I hate this Wade Robson Project trucker cap teeny bopper B U L L S H I T that kidnaps the term 'hip hop' to earn some much needed credibility. The only hip hop dance is b-boying (or breakdancing as you probably know it)....but be my guest, act all spastic and jerk your shoulders to Justin Timerlake with your slightly tilted, spotlessly white trucker cap on your stupid f uckin head....jesus you people piss me off...

IF this thread makes you this angry, I seriously suggest you see a therapist before you destroy your childrens lives by making them nervous wrecks.

eh...I don't have any children...I hope...

• Advertisement

some real hip-hop...

2b2pv9.jpg
    IMG_4947.jpg
    piecerevok1.JPEG

Christ the bloody graffiti crap again.

DR SEX??!!?

Aw jaysus they were right, graf truly is sh1te. Dr Sex is like somethin a 12 year old would write on the tables in school- just cos you write it a bit stylishly doesnt make it less sh1t

Tbh at least Dublin sh1t like Anto heart Leanne 4 Eva, Deco Iz Bent and RIP Pac and BIG might occasionally mean something (like some skanger was locked and wrote about him and his moh, or some 13 year olds think its a shame Pac and BIG are dead)

But jesus, Dr Sex? lmao, i havent laughed so much since i heard about the twat who had an "I Love Women" tatoo, which had inadvertandtly been chaned to "I Love Men" by surgery

However, i agree with the rest of what you said

^^^ you're a f ucking idiot. If only you knew how stupid what you just said was, Doctor Sex is a f uckin king...whatever, who cares...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

gophy.jpg

• Advertisement

Klimseven wrote:
    ^^^ you're a f ucking idiot. If only you knew how stupid what you just said was, Doctor Sex is a f uckin king...whatever, who cares...

Dr Sex sounds like a name Alan Partridge or David Brent would have used back in the day. Some thick kunt writing his tit name all over signposts in New Jersey is not a legend, hes a fcukin tool. Dublindude is right- its probably best you are at home on Friday fighting people on the internet rather than bottling people in nightclubs, given your temper at the keyboard :)
    And btw, a legend at any field will usually have more than 3 relevant returned searches on Google

http://www.google.com/search?q=dr+sex+graffiti&hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=ISO-8859-1&safe=off

And 2 of them are off the same site

lol Makaveli

Some of the graf I saw in Paris years ago was pretty cool, but Dr Sex? Leave it out

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Lol @ this thread. Dr.Sex does sound ridiculous.

jesus, it's embarassing how f ucking thick you are...his name's supposed to be funny...he's one of the most respected graffiti writers out there, you ignorant tool...

jaysus, whatever, it's not even worth hearing whatever uninformed b ollox you're likely to spew out next... :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

So Klimseven, how is painting your name over a street sign music? take it to the art forums, this is a music forum, post about music, not a picture of some tard scribbling his name on street signs.

and before you say it, i am ignorant, and happy to be ignorant of this anorak wearing vandal :)

Why do you insist on talking about graffiti, where is the connection with hip hop dance and writing your name illegally on someones property. You have such distain for everyone on this board so why dont you just stop posting here and go to a graffiti board and bore everyone there with that rubbish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

So Klimseven, how is painting your name over a street sign music? take it to the art forums, this is a music forum, post about music, not a picture of some tard scribbling his name on street signs.

the so called "Hip-Hop Dancing" is out of place here, not the Graf because Hip-Hop is more than just music its made up of four elements.....bleh, look it up

and yes i know the sub forum is Music > Rap/Hip-Hop but theres alot more to Hip-Hop than music, one part of which is Graf so its not really out of place here.

and whatever about the guys monkier you have to admit the work is pretty damn impressive, almost as good as Makaveli's effort above!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

i was expecting klimseven to jump in and set the world to rights, but this is even better than what i could have imagined!

I'd like to see any of you with balls enough to paint a freeway sign in broad daylight (with risk of YEARS in prison). Anyway, the reason I posted graf was to make the point that this 'hip-hop dance' crap has absolutely nothing to do with hip-hop, the graffiti does (hip-hop is: b-boying, DJing, emceeing and graffiti). Anyway, whatever, this is pretty hilarious...here's some graf I'm sure will be more pleasing to your mainstream eyes...

revok-mac.jpg
    normal
    index.php?showtopic=60292&st=1160
    inverted
    drsexbws.jpg
    doctor sex

I like how I totally changed the subject from the crap that was originally posted...hoorah!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

I like how you're an abusive asshole, stop personally insulting people.

Dr Sex might be funny as a cliquey in-joke if you know about it, if you dont it's retarded. None of us really give a fu ck about taggers, except for Makaveli, he's an mspaint tagging god.

• Advertisement

Klimseven wrote:
    I'd like to see any of you with balls enough to paint a freeway sign in broad daylight (with risk of YEARS in prison).

Admittedly the first picture in your last post is pretty good. Its pleasing to my mainstream eyes because its quite impressive, rather than looking like something a 12 year old with a knack for art created (i.e Dr Sex). Covering a roadsign in this sh1te is about as intelligent the culchie wideboys who would turn signposts the wrong way around to fcuk with the tourists driving about.

Its not my lack of balls preventing me doing this, its more my lack of stupdity. If I want to undertake something in which I will face years in jail if I am caught, Securicor van robberies and multi kilo drug imports spring to mind. At least if I am not caught there is a high reward. What is Dr Sex`s reward? One loony tune in Ireland thinking hes the dogs bollix and a million more who think he is the bastard love child of Partridge and Brent?

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Tha Gopher wrote:
    Admittedly the first picture in your last post is pretty good. Its pleasing to my mainstream eyes because its quite impressive, rather than looking like something a 12 year old with a knack for art created (i.e Dr Sex). Covering a roadsign in this sh1te is about as intelligent the culchie wideboys who would turn signposts the wrong way around to fcuk with the tourists driving about.

I was going to say the same thing. The womens face is amazing.

echomadman wrote:
    None of us really give a fu ck about taggers, except for Makaveli, he's an mspaint tagging god.

Hey, hey, hey! Paintshop Pro mofo. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rickaay

your all so fulla ****.. dont judge somethin unless u have seen it... or at least know what d fk ur talkin bout!!

in case u havnt noticed.... jason young... so he danced with madonna last year.... but began as a b-boy (sorry, even i might not understand that so ill say breakdancer as you people have a low opinion of others intelligence...)

and if you have seen you got served you will see him breakdancing... not britney spears-ing!

and brandon H... also a great breakdancer.... and hed kick the ass of most b-boys around dublin hands down, duz it matter that hes making a lot more money touring the world and gettin some hot chicks with kylie or britney??

oh and if you feel slightly compelled to contradict me in some way... come to the class and bring ur 'lino' and ur spraycans.... and we can hiphop it up... maybe you could graf 'were all fkn twats' in big 10 foot letters on the GPO or something.... thatd be real hiphop wouldnt it!! now lets see u dance 2 that.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

Nice first post there rickaaay, keep it up and you'll geta ban too.

Are you the original poster under a new account?

Regardless of who these guys worked with and what b-boy legends they are, the first post did a great job of making it seem like it they were doing choreographed r&b video sh!t, I mean wtf, the 10 commandments musical, wow, how can i not go to these classes :rolleyes:

Calm down, or go away.

I motion for him to just go away.
    Bet he's dances like a girl too in a tutu and tights, like a dainty little flower swaying in a warm summer breeze.

Advertisement